Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Native American (Mohiigan), Spirit-Guide


Bottom-Line
Forget about what the world is bringing to me!

Native American (Mohiigan), Spirit-Guide
Spirit Guide Ceremony is ‘Sacred to my people, so I sometimes posted answers as close as possible without betraying my ancestor with post like
POW~Wow Etiquette Vocabulary and Titles:
Grand Entry (our church).
November 27, 2012
As a young teenage of (13), I had a chip the size of the ‘Empire State Building’ on my shoulder!
Today I was reminded about my ’Spirit- Guide’!
Why you might be asking?
Back then I was wondering if I would ever receive my (Spirit-Guide), from Creator.
That year in a ‘Sacred Paw-paus’, gathering of all of my grandfathers friends from all over ‘Native Country’ in the circle on my grandfather birthday, dancing stopped and I got my wish!
Spirit Guides sometime know in other circles as a Totem, are a major power and show of strength, maybe a Wolf, a Bear, a Fox, an Eagle a Lynx, a Bobcat and so on.
Not mine (good-by chip)!
(GRASSHOPPER)

Creator some call God or Allah and so on had words with me today.
It does not matter what I write, what I complain about, who our politicians are and how bad the weather might get.
Creator was, is and will always be in-charge of the creations!
Today while reading Isaiah, I was reminded about that ‘Chip’!
Isaiah 40:22
"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"
Bottom-Line
Forget about what the world is bringing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...