Thursday, April 25, 2019

I am a little confused about the following "Christians"?


I guess that I should mind my own business, I'M just a little curious (stumped).

I am a Native American Spiritual teacher, howbeit retired, that likes to learn and I also enjoy reading books about my 'non-native brothers and sisters religions'.

So

I am a little confused about the following "Christians"?

How Evangelicals like trumps evangelic adviser handle bible verses like the following?






trump's faith adviser Tony Perkins, said to be a Christian, has slammed 'gay Democrat Pete Buttigieg', said to be a Catholic (Catholic's are Christian are they not),

For claiming God made him gay.

Over the weekend, Buttigieg - who is in the running to become the first openly gay President of the United States - said in a speech that God made him gay and said he hopes the

'Mike Pence's of the world' would understand that.

Franklin Graham, said to be a Christian, said,
“Pete Buttigieg should repent for being gay"!
Vice-president Mike Pence, said to be a Christian?
Even trump is one of many
"Tweeter-Christians"!

So

Who is lying, the Christian Bible, the Christians God, Jesus Christ or the above humans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...