Saturday, June 29, 2019

Clermont, Florida

Thank-you Clermont, Florida for your comment
What's in a word?
It is not my intention to ever challenge your right to your belief.
However;
If I may, can I try to once again to write in defense of my beliefs?
I believe that the creator of everything will never be in need of help (Blessings), from creation.
I only say this as something that I believe, never anyone else’s belief.
I also believe that
Elizabeth and Zachariah were praising God for the coming Prophet to Israel?
“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.
And
You can bet your life and everything that you and I 
own on my never questioning words from Creator (GOD)!
Luke 1:68
"Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; 
for he hath visited and redeemed his people,"
We see here, that his very first statement blesses God and prophesies redemption of his people.
Every word of this prophecy will come about because these words coming from Zachariah's mouth are not his words,
but the word of the Lord through him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...