Saturday, July 13, 2019

"why yes lord, I am following you”


“Jesus the Messiah.” (Meshach, Christos), 
is a Christian, the only true Christian.
The rest of us are wannabe Christians if we follow our leader, “Jesus the Messiah,” every day.
I am no judge, there is but one judge “Jesus the Messiah.” (Meshach, Christos).
So, 
as a 
(retired spiritual teacher of my Native American people), 
I throw out this question,
How can we do the things that we humans do daily, 
@VP included, 
and
 kneel to our Creator and say, 
"why yes lord, I am following you”?
Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;


No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...