Monday, September 16, 2019

Circumcised and Uncircumcised


Circumcised and Uncircumcised that is the question.



“God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life”: 
One of the most shocking admissions in Jewish history, but an event that the Old Testament had prophesied (Isa. 42:1, 6; 49:6; see note on 2:38).
Isaiah 42:1 1"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
Isaiah 42:6 6"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
Isaiah 49:6 6he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."

How can they fight against God? This just shows them again, the greatness of God. This leaves no doubt. God is interested in the Gentiles, as well. Salvation is to whosoever will. One thing they have overlooked in all of this, is those Jesus ministered to.

One of the most vivid examples to me, is where the mother comes to Jesus for help for her demoniac daughter.

Matthew 15:21-28 "Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon." "And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil." "But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us." "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." "Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me." "But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs." "And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." "Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour."

You see, God respects faith wherever it is. Jesus set the example here and in many other places. Peter has done the correct thing. He has been obedient to God and not man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...