Sunday, October 27, 2019

Converse, Texas

Welcome to the visitor from Converse, Texas
To a posting about our Spirit-guide Signs
At
Native American (Mohiigan), Spirit-Guide
To our people there is no such ceremony for receiving a Spirit Guide; this is between you and your Creator.
My advice is ‘be careful what you ask for’?
Although now well past the age of 13, (79 in February), I proudly wear the name for the wisdom from Creator.
Someone like me still is in need of a spanking from Creator time and again and this will always do the trick,
 a (Caelifera Spirit Guide).
After all,
 if you are to be called a name, 
who better to do so then your father?
Bottom-Line my friend, I cannot help with your Spirit-Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...