Saturday, October 19, 2019

What does the devil really look like?

Humans have an idea of what 
satan, devil, lucifer, accuser, hinderer, tempter Iblees, shaitaan, 
or 
whatever you chose to call it.
No capital letters in the thing I call 'it'!

I say ‘it’ because that is what it is (it is a spirit)!
However; 
for the most part, 
they are wrong and this scare’s the 
(Hell), 
out of me.
"I was literally blown away by that"
Because (it), is deceiving people right into (it cave at the end time)!
Images of what the devil looks like?
Is good people keep telling bad information like that, many of us are going to have a firsthand (eye to eye), view real soon.
What Does The Bible Say Satan Looks Like?
No problem followers, 
'my big brothers got my back'!
Love You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...