Saturday, November 16, 2019

2 Corinthians 5:1-3


John 14:2-3
 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also."

2 Peter 1:14:
 "Knowing that shortly I must put off [this] my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me."

“A building of God” is Paul’s metaphor for the believer’s resurrected, glorified body. A glorified body, by definition, is not of this earthly creation but one that has been made by God.

Revelation 21:3
 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God."


No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...