Saturday, February 15, 2020

Kenya

Welcome to the visitor from Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
To
My learning blog posting on religion around Mother Earth.
By way of
By the way of
From
As a follower of my elder ‘Spiritual Teachers’ (now my ancestors),
and now a retired ‘Spiritual Teacher from my people’ 
and the last in line,
I wish to learn something about your and others beliefs?
So far my finding, if one really wishes to know,
can teach that most, if not all, believe in at least one ‘Supreme Being’.
For instance, my people pray to
‘Creator’
(Father Creator, Father Sky, Father Spirit)!
I also find that the Hebrew, Christian and Moslem teaching and beliefs
closely follow along the line of our beliefs, what about your beliefs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...