Saturday, February 15, 2020

Leeds, England

Welcome to my friend from Leeds, England
To
America will be involved in the ‘Battle of Armageddon’!
Saturday, October 12, 2019


Remember; if you have questions, 
I will try to answer, even if the answer is, 
“I do not know, let us both go find out”?

After all; 
I do not know is much better then telling a lie 
my name is not ‘Commander in Thief’ J
Same thing for you 
my friend 
as I posted to London



One must grab the ‘diaper babies’ by the hand to help them see, understand, and walk away from danger, or ‘God only knows what will happen to them next year’!

Yes;
 it is getting very tiring constantly babysitting people that seem to not be able to see the

(Hand writing on the wall)!

Daniel 5 NIV;KJV


 
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...