Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Da Vinci Code (2006) - IMDb

 

The Da Vinci Code (2006) - IMDb

Remember; I am an expert in absolutely nothing and for sure the ‘Word of God’!

That said,

I personally do not care if the 'Son of God', married and had children only I cannot verify this while reading the Bible?

The only reason for me to stay with this flick (Tom Hanks)!

This (sci-fi/fantasy flick), caused many around me to procrastinate about the (Bible) back in 2006?

Augustus Caesar a pagan became a Christian (A few fake, faults, statements sprinkled into the flick by atheists)!

We watched The Da Vinci Code last night.

The Flick reminds me of the last four (4), years!

A few fake, faults, statements sprinkled into the flick by atheists!

I tried to watch many years ago, I did not stay with it.

The Da Vinci Code (2006) - Plot Summary - IMDb

In the end she, a normal human, met her real family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...