Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Nigeria Zik and/or Ziek

Welcome to the visitor from Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
To
Creator created we humans
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
My first trip home from work support to Vietnam was in 1966 from Charleston South Carolina by train.
I was so tired that I soon fell asleep, when I woke there was a young girl from Nigeria sitting in the only seat open and next to me.
She was reading a newspaper and I noticed the name 
"ZIK"!
Turns out her Zik was the president of her country and as my followers know, 
my father's native name at the time was 
"Ziek" 
(Shechaim Ohjieshan Ziek).
My memory of the trip is a little fuzzy at best however; 
I believe that she said he (ZIK),
was her father 
and 
she was going 
to school at 
or 
to visit someone at UCONN?

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...