Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jehovah Savior

Jesus Christ is Jehovah Savior

John 3:5
“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit,
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
Jesus wasn’t referring to literal water here but to the need for “cleansing”.
Ezekiel 36:24-27 tells us: "For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land." "Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you." "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh." "And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].
The argument of baptism could go on for ages. What has to be done which way. I truly believe it is important to be baptized in water as an outward show to the world that we are buried with Christ and rise again with Him to new life.
If there has not been a baptism of our heart changing us from an old flesh creature to a brand new Spirit being, we can be outwardly baptized forever and it will not mean anything. The transformation takes place in our heart. The issues of life, good or bad, come from the heart.
We must have God's Spirit within us to live in newness of life. Verse six tells it all.
John 3:6
“That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
Son of man is a messianic title. See (Daniel 7:13), for the Old Testament source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...