Thursday, September 19, 2019

Reading any interesting books lately?


Studying helps to learn
Reading any interesting books lately?
When one gets tired of the fast pace 'riffraff' of today’s living
and
just want to chill-out with a book, which book to read?
Ever try to read ‘Shakespeare’ for the first time?
Shakespeare, one of the best play writers in the day,
problem today is,
‘In The Day’!
Once one gets a good teacher and learns that time period,
Shakespeare is great reading.

Myself (now retired), and as a slow reader and once a student/teacher/learner of my ancestors,

I look for other books on other believers (religion), for interesting reading.

However; like Shakespeare,
I am beside myself trying to read, with understanding,
because of the difference in writing then and now.
I and I am sure sometimes you, need a good teacher?
Alas along came this one.
If one ever just wants to know what all of this fuss is about
with so many beliefs today
that in reality started some years ago with one,
read a little about some of them an then take the time to compare?




No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...