Thursday, December 26, 2019

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Welcome to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
To
Today millions celebrate Jesus Christ!
Wednesday, December 25, 2019
It is always my pleasure writing to visitors that visit our blogs.
Let’s assume that ‘Father Gods rest’ is the Millennium reign (1,000 years)?
If this is so and the millennium reign has not started yet and it has almost been 6,000 years, maybe 
one day of ‘Father God’ is at the very least one atheist day could be 6,000 years!
Hebrews 3:11 "So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest." 

Day one would of course start with Adam and Eve's (sin).

I do not know the mind of ‘Father God’ yet, no more than you do?

Could one of ‘Father God’s’ days be at least 6,000 years on a Hebrew, Greek, Roman or Atheist calendar?
Guess the next question should be who was first, ‘Father God’ Hebrew, Greek, Roman or Atheist?


Hebrews 4:1 "Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left [us] of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it."

Psalm 95:7-11 7for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if only you would hear his voice, 8"Do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, as you did that day at Massah in the wilderness, 9where your ancestors tested me; they tried me, though they had seen what I did. 10For forty years I was angry with that generation; I said, 'They are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways.' 11So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...