Thursday, December 26, 2019

New York

Welcome to my visitor from New York,
no I am by no means trying to insult your belief.
I have many friends throughout my lifetime
that are descendant of (Abraham)!
Many Shechaim’s, Sagamore’s, chief, elders and tribal members to
my ‘Grandfathers my ‘fathers’ and my meeting, from your state
that are proud descendant of Abraham.
I have one of my (chiefs), and (Clan Mother Lemoute), of the
west coast of Native American Country, living in California;
both are proud descendants of Abraham.
What might give you cause to think is that,
because of my beliefs,
I believe that I am now a proud
adopted member of your family from Abraham (Bible)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...