Monday, January 11, 2021

Isaiah 49:6

Isaiah 49:6 6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."
Acts 13:46-47 46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles. 47 For this is what the LORD has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'" Ephesians 3:3 "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,"  “As I wrote afore in few words” refers to (1:9-10 and 2:11-22), where the author only touched on “the mystery” which God had “made known” to him. In the most general of terms (1:9-10), identifies this “mystery” as the establishing of a new humanity under the headship of Christ. A bit more specifically. (2:11-22) defines it as the inclusion of Gentile Christians along with Jewish Christians in God’s family. But (3:6), will spell out with even more precision exactly what this mystery entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...