Saturday, October 9, 2021

Lake Panasoffkee, Florida

Lake Panasoffkee, Florida

 

 


Welcome Jim from Lake Panasoffkee, Florida

Lake Panasoffkee, Florida - Wikipedia

 

My post is speaking to the entire human race myself included Jim!

 

Yes Jim; there are many humans reading into and taking away from the ‘Word of God (Jesus), however Jim only the Words from God should count while wondering if you should or should not’?

 

If I did or do that please correct me in the word?

 

Revelation 22:18-19


I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll:

 If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

 


Malachi 3:6

 


Matthew 5:18

           


James 1:17

 

Well Jim I now rest my case with the judge of the Universe?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 and 12 year old girls of a father sold to old men to be married!

  It would seem that some people are having a problem with my ‘Creator, the Torah, Quran and the Bible’?   Cow’s to be sold to men as sl...